Friday, June 17, 2011

Brothers and Sister in Christ




I’m not sure of many things in my life, but I am sure that God orchestrated everything about this trip that I am on.  Not a single member of my team knew each other before setting out on this trip, we have all different backgrounds, and skills.  We are compromised of a “39” year old man(he’s really 65) who is a jack of all trades, a woman who specialized in early childhood intervention with special needs kids, me, and we will be meeting the last member of our team tomorrow at the airport before we head out to the main orphanage where we will be working.  We are all so very different none similar to the other yet God has given us all a heart for these kids.  He brought us together here to draw near to him, and to serve the people of Vorzel.  After spending the last 2 days with everyone, I am more and more reassured of the limitless power of God.  He has no barriers, no bounds, and no boxes.  He can take 4 complete strangers half way around the world, not to make much of themselves, but to make much of him.

Details about the trip so far to come when we have more time, perhaps from the over night train this evening J

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOO! I love it! I am so pumped! I'm praying for you and the team! Love you!

    ReplyDelete