Monday, June 13, 2011

FINALLY

After months of prayer, weeks of stress and a lifetime of experiences its finally time(2 days and counting) for my long awaited trip to Ukraine.  I was told on multiple occasions that starting a blog for my time over there was just as essential as packing things like socks or underwear, but I didn't believe them.  I am not much of a writer, and was not blessed with that gift, however as I was reminded this morning in my quiet time, this is not about me.  Outside of the obvious overarching answer that this trip is about christ and bringing the good news to those who are wandering in darkness(BECAUSE IT IS), its also about those that I am leaving behind.  Its about those who God has used to prepare my heart, who have encouraged me, and who have helped me financially get over there.  Its about the people who God has used to equip me with what I will need in the coming days.  I am excited to see what he has planned, and how we will be used.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited to see this. You have been on my heart and in my prayers lately, and I know God will use you to do incredible things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay focused my dear as God has great things in store

    ReplyDelete